Church Membership Application
Blessings and Responsibilities
Thank you for your interest in becoming a church member of Kingdom Now International Association of Churches (“KNI”). Membership is both a blessing and a responsibility. Our purpose as an association is to invest in churches, staff and families so they might receive the full blessing of God as they live and serve in their community. Our member churches sacrifice together for the good of every church in every culture in our association. If you would like to join a team of churches who hold to the Bible as the final authority on all matters in every age and desire fellowship and equipping to enhance the ministry of your church then we look forward to receiving your application.
- A community of ministry relationships that care about you and your church. Everyone does better with a family!
- Personal visits, prayer support and counsel as requested from experienced ministry leaders.
- The missions investment of the church to fulfill Acts 1:8 by supporting work through the association that assists new and existing churches in multiple locations and languages that no one church can resource alone.
- Opportunities to work with other churches on joint mission efforts to advance the work of the Gospel.
|To uphold biblical doctrinal integrity as defined in KNI’s statement of faith.|
|Meaningful participation in the ministry life of the association.|
Step 1: Church Information
Step 2: Schedule Church Worship Service Visit
- 1. One of KNI’s Bishops will visit your church on a mutually agreeable date to introduce the work of the association to the congregation and be available for questions afterwards. If the church desires for the Bishop to preach during the service that can be requested when scheduling the meeting.
- 2. Discussion after service or at another agreed upon time with the church staff, elders, deacons and lay leaders to discuss specific KNI ministry resources and relationships that may be of value to the church as well as to discuss the responsibilities of associational membership to the group.
Step 3: Official Interview with the Governing Bodies of KNI
- 1. Upon recommendation by one of KNI’s Bishops assigned to the church visit, the Bishop will review the membership application, bylaws and doctrinal position of the church and its leadership.
- 2. The Bishops of KNI will decide whether to accept or reject the application.
- 3. Official membership shall be granted to the applying church upon the vote of the Bishops of KNI.
Kingdom Now International Association of Churches
Statement of Faith
|Statement of Faith|
|1||We Believe the Old and New Testament Scriptures, as originally given to be the fully inspired and infallible Word of God, and the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct.|
|2||We Believe that the God head exists co-equally and co-eternally in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and that these three are on God, sovereign in creation, providence and redemption.|
|3||We Believe in the universal sinfulness and guilt of human nature since the Fall, rendering man subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.|
|4||We Believe in the true and proper deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His real humanity in His sunless life, in His authoritative teaching, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning sacrifice, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His second advent to receive the Church.|
|5||We Believe in the deity of the Holy Spirit, and the necessity of His work in repentance, regeneration and sanctification; and that the believer is promised an enduement of power through the baptism of the Holy Spirit with signs following.|
|6||We Believe in the necessity of repentance towards God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ by which the sinner is pardoned and accepted as righteous in God’s sight, this justification being imputed because of the righteousness and atoning work of Christ and received by faith alone.|
|7||We Believe in the spiritual unity and priesthood of all believers in Christ and that these comprise the universal Church and Body of Christ which is commissioned to preach the Gospel to the world.|
|8||We Believe in the ministries that Christ has set in His Church, namely, apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers, and in the present operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.|
|9||We Believe in the baptism of believers by immersion in water and in the commemoration of Christ’s death by the observance of the Lord’s supper until His return.|
|10||We Believe that the Gospel embraces the needs of the whole man and that the Church is therefore commissioned to fulfill a ministry of divine healing and deliverance to the spiritual and physical needs of mankind.|
|11||We Believe in the personal, physical and visible return of the Lord Jesus Christ to reign in power and glory.|
|12||We Believe in the resurrection of the dead and the final judgement of the world, the eternal conscious bliss of the righteous, and the eternal conscious punishment of the wicked.|